The Director of Marketing will possess deep subject matter expertise, strong analytic skills, and strong ability to manage and prioritize projects and responsibilities. They must be able to clarify objectives, identify issues, find solutions, and execute all tasks with attention to detail and to timeliness. The role requires communications and project management tracking, in collaboration with internal and external business partners. The position oversees all marketing-related activities including market definition/understanding, marketing strategy, market planning, budget planning, brand management and marketing and sales integration (print and digital) and requires an ability to implement strategically.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Manage marketing strategy design and execution for Accume Partners Risk & Regulatory Advisory and Cybersecurity & Technology Risk practices through collaboration with leadership team. Key focus assisting Managing Directors to achieve revenue and growth goals in the short term and to enhance the Accume Partners’ brand in the long-term.
• Proven track record of successful project management skills, and the ability to simultaneously manage a large number of tactics such as marketing campaigns, events, thought leadership, demand generation, database analytics, target market definitions, and ongoing analysis to make and implement recommendations to help Managing Directors achieve their growth goals.
• Extensive experience working through the creative development process, including working with creative resources, agencies, freelancers, and internal business partners.
• Ability to understand business strategies and translate them to marketing communications strategies (expected outcomes, key selling points, value propositions, etc.)
• Manage development and implementation of marketing communications and resource materials for assigned areas.
• Build and maintain relationships with strategically aligned external organizations such as local publications and relevant industry associations and organizations.
• Manage development and implementation of go-to-market strategies for each practice and geography.
• In collaboration with operations team, develop qualifications, value proposition and other information to assist in development of relevant and persuasive proposals.
Marketing Planning & Metrics
• Facilitate overall project management of annual marketing planning, budget recommendation and measurement process. Work closely with internal operations team and business leaders to ensure timely development of integrated marketing plans that are aligned with and support key business strategies for Accume Partners (print, digital and mobile campaigns).
• Seek to determine best practices for the delivery of efficient, cost effective marketing processes and programs.
• Identify opportunities to drive cost optimization and efficiency through the appropriate measurement of return on investment of marketing spend, and through effective utilization of talent, technology and financial resources.
• Adhere and hold others accountable for adhering to all quality, compliance and risk management policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 8 years marketing experience with a preference for experience in professional services or similar organization with proven ability to collect, synthesize and manage market/client data, and develop and implement direct marketing, advertising, PR, social media, branding and digital/mobile marketing initiatives.
• Proven track record of developing and deploying growth strategies; knowledge across a spectrum of core marketing disciplines and marketing analytics; people and team management skills; collegial behavior; and the capability to make sound judgments and decisions with respect to design and implementation of marketing plans.
• Must be self-motivated, engaged, and accountable
• Deep understanding of marketing communications and content development process
• Strong experience and ability to develop highly effective marketing materials within brand style guidelines
• Ability to work independently and as part of a remote team, along with the ability to hire, train and/or mentor marketing team
• Ability to travel up to 15% (on an as needed basis)