Accume Partners is a trusted risk assurance and advisory leader and innovator in delivering integrated solutions to our clients in highly regulated industries. Our firm has strong roots in providing internal audit, regulatory compliance, and risk management services to various sectors in the financial services industry. A few years ago, Accume Partners has added to those services with extensive Cybersecurity and Technology Compliance capabilities. As the level of regulatory and business complexity has surged, so has the need for specialized knowledge and focus. We have organized our firm to achieve that goal providing our clients with deep knowledge, expertise and approaches in the following areas: • Internal Audit • Regulatory Compliance • Technology Risk Management • Dedicated Cybersecurity Practice and Toolset • Incident Response Planning and Cyber-Forensic Team • FFIEC Compliance Software (Risk Director) Through these key areas of focus, we are able to stay in front of change, bring balanced perspectives and the specialized knowledge demanded by today’s banks and financial institutions. That is why our clients view us as the partner of choice, a partner that is truly different from the others. Partnership Matters.
Having the best technical expertise or the best service approach is not enough. We need the best people to complete the equation...people who can share their knowledge and grow with our clients. Accume Partners was founded on a belief in, and a commitment to, its people. The development, advancement and individual success of our talented professionals is vital to our future. We invest in you to ensure our professionals receive the training and mentoring necessary for your career growth. Our success is built on yours.
The Manager, BSA/AML in the Risk & Regulatory Advisory Practice at Accume Partners is responsible for planning, leading and performing BSA/AML regulatory advisory and internal audit engagements for Financial Institutions.
• Perform and lead BSA/AML regulatory compliance, advisory and internal audit projects at various clients, ensuring quality of work in accordance with Accume Partners’ guidelines and processes.
• Expertise and solid understanding of BSA/AML/OFAC regulations
• Perform and coordinate BSA/AML/OFAC compliance and project plans
• Provide advice regarding banking regulations and requirements on regulatory, transactional and documentation issues
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of financial services processes and complex information systems by keeping abreast of the regulatory guidelines, industry developments and market changes, and applying the knowledge to client situations.
• Assist with generating new business opportunities by participating in market facing activities and developing thought leadership materials. Educate and encourage team members to contribute ideas and identify opportunities to introduce Accume services.
• Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
• Ensure timely deliverables of all audit related documents, including risk assessments, audit manual, audit reports, follow-up reports, in a clear and concise manner to clients and their regulators.
• Attend meetings with clients, including Audit Committee meetings.
• Validate corrective actions to address findings and recommendations in various internal audits and regulatory examination reports at the clients and maintain related follow-up matrices.
• 8 years of professional services experience related to US banking industry/regulatory agency, of which at least 4-6 years should be focused on BSA/AML audits and regulatory compliance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
• Subject Matter Expert in BSA/AML and bank regulatory compliance
• Candidates must have relevant US bank auditing experience
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple audits or engagements
• Ability to interpret the impact and requirements of new laws and regulations
• Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and speaking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PC software and applications
• Professional Certifications such as CAMS, CIA, CRCM, CFSA, CPA, etc. preferred
• Experience in international bank, regulatory agency or a Big 4 firm is preferred
• Ability to commute to client site and availability for up to 20% overnight travel as needed